Renowned automotive video solutions provider PECUVi has announced the launch of a number of exciting and innovative new features to its already successful My Service Trust solution.
My Service Trust enables UK and European workshops, autocentres and fast fits to send high quality personalised customer videos instantly to their customers as part of a vehicle health check or to highlight urgent/advisory works on the vehicle. The solution is proven to increase work conversions by around 25% whilst demonstrating trust and transparency with customers.
New innovative features released as part of the latest app update include;
- Full HD video quality to enhance the customer viewing experience and highlight the smallest of details on the vehicle
- Functionality enabling the garage and customer to mark/approve certain repairs as Urgent or Advisory enabling quicker authorisation
- Ability for customers to instantly send a message even if they can’t speak to you on the phone
- Enhanced text message functionality resulting in messages coming through to the customer as the garage name rather than an unknown mobile number
- Integration with popular review sites including Trust Pilot and Google Reviews direct from the customer landing page
- Enhanced video reporting from within the Garage Dashboard – report on the success of individual technicians, creating healthy competition in the workshop
- Video archive functionality to show status of work and win/loss/info only conversions by any date range
- Foreign language capabilities enabling the solution to be translated and deployed into any country and language
Ben Smith, co-founder and director at PECUVi said: “As a business we refuse to stand still and settle for the norm, we are constantly pushing the boundaries of innovation to deliver the very best and most reliable video solutions. This latest investment into new and exciting features is testament to that commitment.
“The customer is at the very heart of everything we do and so we have worked in partnership with our loyal customers to identify enhanced and innovative features they really wanted to see us integrate into the My Service Trust Solution. The result is a significantly enhanced experience both for the garage and the end customer.”
In April 2019, Smart Garage Solutions rebranded to become PECUVi following year on year growth and entry into the European market since first hitting the automotive scene in 2015.